One of the tasks you will undertake during a bathroom renovation project is choosing the bathroom cabinetry and countertops. The first thing you will notice is that there are literally hundreds of bathroom vanity options available these days. The style choices can seem endless, so it is helpful to start with learning what things to consider as you view the various options.
- Size- You need to consider the depth, width, and height of the vanity to fit your space and your needs. Take care to consider how the size you choose will work with your bathroom floorplan. It can be tempting to go large for more storage, only to realize that your bathroom will be too crowded as a result. Working with a professional who can provide you with 3D drawings will be helpful in choosing a correctly sized bathroom vanity.
- Style- Consider your personal preferences and the overall décor style you are planning. A bathroom vanity style can be anything from modern to farmhouse and anything in between.
- Storage- Sometimes a bathroom vanity has very little storage. Smaller ones may have minimal space because the middle is reserved for the plumbing. Even what looks like a drawer could be half what you think it is or be U-shaped to fit around the plumbing. If a bathroom vanity won’t have the storage you’d like, all hope is not lost, as you can consider a cabinet on the wall, a separate one elsewhere in the room, or have a closet built if your floorplan can accommodate one.
- Color- You used to only be able to find white and woodgrain cabinets and neutral countertops, but there are plenty of color options these days.
- Custom- If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t forget that you can go with a custom bathroom vanity.
If you are ready for a bathroom remodeling project, reach out to us at Custom Crafted Kitchens & Baths. We can help you get the results you envision, whether a standard bathroom vanity will work nicely or you desire a custom one. We can produce 3D drawings to help you get the layout that works best for you. Contact us today to learn more.